With their team members, they organise 1 to 2 hours research seminars from September 2021 to June 2022 on the following days:
- Monday 13th September 2021 from 8:45 to 9:45am with Pr Okoli (Skema Business School) on Developing Theory With Literature Reviews: Theoretical Concept Synthesis
- Monday 11th October 2021 from 12:45 to 2pm with Pr Dr Burton-Jones (MIS Quarterly) on Getting to the heart of it: The role of emotions, heart, and soul in IS research
- Monday 7th February 2022 from 10 to 12pm with Pr Saonee Sarker (Lund University) on Addressing Humanistic Outcomes of Technology through a Multi-Method Examination of Work-life Balance in IT work
- Wednesday 30th March 2022 from 2 to 4pm with the LITEM / SMART-BIS & DOS Joint Research Event on ‘Digital Transformation’
- Monday 11th April 2022 from 2 to 4pm: Litterature Review
- Monday 27th June 2022
For further details, please, click "here".