The LITEM is ran by an executive board (director Liliana Mitkova, co-director Cédric Gossart) and advised by a laboratory council, whose following members were elected on 11 June 2018:
- Representatives of professors and associate professors (i.e. with HDR) from IMT-BS: Christine Balagué (substitute Saïd Assar), Jean-Luc Moriceau (substitute Madeleine Besson).
- Representatives of assistant professors from IMT-BS: Anuragini Shirish (substitute Loréa Baiada-Hirèche), Baran Siyahhan (substitute Mélissa Boudes).
- Representatives of assistant professors from Univ. of Evry: Philippe Jacquinot (substitute Eric Julienne), Phu Dao-Le Flecher (substitute Maxime Debon).
- Representative of doctoral students from IMT-BS: Aurélie Simard (substitute Hazal Baytok).
- Representative of doctoral students from Univ. of Evry: Marie-Noëline Sinapin.