Smart BIS/LITEM Research Seminars 2022
The Smart BIS group organises a research seminars series all year long.
Smart BIS/LITEM Research Seminars
Retour à l'agenda
Smart BIS/LITEM organises a research seminar from September to June.
- Monday 13th September 2021, 8:45 to 9:45am with Pr Okoli (Skema Business School) on Developing Theory With Literature Reviews: Theoretical Concept Synthesis
- Monday 11th October 2021 (IMT-BS & online), 13:00 - 14:00 - Smart BIS research seminar
- Monday 7th February 2022, 10:00 - 12:00
- Pr Saonee Sarker (Lund University), Addressing Humanistic Outcomes of Technology through a Multi-Method Examination of Work-life Balance in IT work
- Wednesday 30th March 2022, 14:00 - 16:00 - LITEM SmartBIS & DOS Joint Research Seminar
- Dr Najmeh Hafezieh (DOS), Adopting a ‘Search’ Perspective in Exploration of How Organisations Transform Digitally
- Pr Mak Lycett (DOS), Digital Innovation in the Music Industry
- Pr Saïd Assar and Taoufik El Oualidi (LITEM – SmartBIS), Exploring explainability effect on trust and adoption in AI endeavors
- Aurelie Roland (LITEM), The challenges of AI adoption by the public sector in France
- Monday 11th April 2022, 9:30 - 17:00, Shitu Okoli (SKEMA Business School), Theory Development with Literature Reviews
- Monday 27th June 2022
To get more details about Smart BIS, click "here".